Interventions and Programs
Please note that all programmes of the People BottomLine is in the process of being accredited by the Health and Welfare Sector Training Authority of South Africa and this process may take some time.
THE FOLLOWING INTERVENTIONS AND PROGRAMMES ARE AVAILABLE BY DR SUSAN STEINMAN.
- Research into the problems.
- Workplace violence professional/peer counselling and support group leader workshops.
- DIGNITAS – a programme for the development of a policy for the Management of Human Dignity in the Workplace.
- VETO – the Workplace Violence Management programme for the health sector.
- Help desk for the management of the programme.
- Other Workplace Violence/Abuse/Bullying Programmes and programmes dealing with psychosocial problems in the workplace for different sectors and clients.
- Workplace Violence Awareness and Managing Workplace Stress programmes.
- Retrenchment Dignity programme
- Lunch time, conference or short talks